[OLD] ♔ ▌VIP Testemonials▐ ♔

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OLD] ♔ ▌VIP Testemonials▐ ♔

Post by [ADMIN] Mr J on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 1:28 pm

♔ ▌VIP Testemonials▐ ♔

The following testemonials were collected in the VIP forum section and then made public. Nothing has been edited or deleted.

Original post:

Spoiler:
VIP Members,

I'd like to collect some testemonials that I can use to show non-VIP users what the VIP experience is like. It would very much appreciate it if you could post a testemonial of your experience in this thread, but only if you have been a VIP member for more than a week (if you havn't been here for a week yet then you might not have a full view of the benefits). I will then edit the first post (my post, to just mention that these are testemonials) and move the thread to a public area so that others can view it.

As you know the VIP experience has improved a lot since it was introduced, so I am looking for testemonials about how the VIP experience is currently and not descriptions of how it has changed or how it was before.

The testemonials can be quite short; as little as a sentence and no more than a short paragraph. Things you could talk about might include: whether or not you are satesfied with the experience, whether you think it is worth the money or not, how your wealth or knowledge has improved since becoming a VIP, or how valuable the investment advice is. You can talk about anything you like.

Thank you!

Last edited by [ADMIN] Mr J on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total

[ADMIN] Mr J
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: [OLD] ♔ ▌VIP Testemonials▐ ♔

Post by Julij2 on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 1:35 pm

I got my VIP 3 days ago. I know that it's not whole week and didn't saw all the benefits yet,but so far it's great.
Guides are just perfect and you can teach a lot from them.

People are helpful and getting good advice on VIP forums is much easier then anywhere else.

And all experiecenced merchanters like to share their knowledge with us.

It's just great and I don't regret those 120m I paid for it Smile

Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 2:07 pm

Prior to buying VIP I thought I knew near to everything about merching. Oh how I was wrong. The in depth guides explain some extremely useful methods and have cleared up any areas where I was a bit unsure. Now with the addition of Snow's investment and flipping spreadsheet I will definitely be continuing with my subscription to VIP. The upcoming guides are also highly appealing.

Charlie
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by yentl999 on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 2:40 pm

By becomming vip i got access to the most exclusive guides i could't never image.
Every info you need to become a professional mercher/flipper can be found.
With snow as advisor for flipping and investing the value of this membership could be around 30-40$ a month. The advice you get is unbelievable, all thanks to his spreadsheet with up to date prices EVERY DAY! Vip really is worth it. It will be even more when some snow's new guides are released. Last week made me 20m by almost doing nothing, thanks to the snow's up-to-date advice.

yentl999
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 2:49 pm

I became VIP the day or two after Snow became manager. I do believe that's roughly a week--give or take. I do see the VIP benefits. Snow is working very hard to continue to make VIP all it's cracked up to be! I'm more than satisfied with the amount of money it costs, as well as the contribution that Snow puts into everything he is doing; the guides and the ability to question him if you're confused about anything at all.

MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):

~*~ Smokin Mils Awards Summer 2014 ~*~

~*~ Smokin Mils Awards Summer 2013 ~*~

~*~ Smokin Mils Awards Winter 2013 ~*~

~*~ Smokin Mils Awards Summer 2012 ~*~

Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phizzle on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

V.I.P is good, be one or die. - Pro.

Phizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by bally on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 3:07 pm

being vip is great good advice about investments and flipping.
ir is really awesome!

bally
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 3:26 pm

I recently became a VIP, and I must say I'm very impressed! some great guides and Snow is really helpful explaining stuff if you have any questions Smile I can only recommend becoming a VIP!

Want to learn easy moneymaking?:

Special Promotion for the first 10 Investors who invest 100m+
“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
― George Bernard Shaw

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ViralBR0 on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

VIP is great. It gives you access to a massive merchanting item list, absolutely phenomenal merchanting guides by Mr J Rune, great tips from ranks and an added bonus.. A chance of winning over 1b every month!

ViralBR0
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 3:50 pm

I didn't think of VIP as much before I joined. Someone who is currently a VIP then eventually persuaded me of becoming one.

As a rank, my knowledge of merchanting is quite large. I know virtually anything about manipulating, flip merchanting, and investing.

When I joined a new world opened up to me. The variety of new merchanting knowledge was extreme. I learned so many new things and VIP was really worth the money I spend on it.

Not only does VIP give you the possibility of making a large cash stack with only so little work every day, it also gives you the possibility to win 1-2b per month with the lottery, which is always nice Razz

Be sure to buy VIP soon guys! Before the prices go up! You really don't want to miss out on this!

Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:09 pm

So My Personal Opinion? VIP is truly.......Amazing

The Vip section has a lot of information, guides and FULL of people ready to help you and give whatever advice you need! It's only becoming more improved by the day especially with Snow being appointed as the new VIP manager. With the extra chance of being able to win a few billion from the monthly lottery it all adds up slowly Smile

The best part for me is Mr.J. He always does his best to get us what we need to improve our bank and if there are ANY problems he will be working on it, there is no doubt. He is truly a great person to talk to if you want to clear something up.

Hope you readers are going to buy soon Epic

Warlord
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:24 pm

I've been a VIP for 3 months now, and can honestly say that with Snow finally being in charge of VIP's, my experience as a VIP has tremendously improved. I've made a wonderful amount of cash because of all of the advice given by the ranks, the VIP spreadsheet, as well as just reading the guides provided to all of the VIP's. VIP is a wonderful thing, and should be widely accepted among the community.

Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdPinkKO on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:31 pm

When I was looking if I would consider becoming a VIP I did not want to read through heaps of information why I should so I will keep this short. Also I was within the first amount of VIPs.

Great Advise

I have seen the rewards increase and they should carry on to

Its worth it

ColdPinkKO
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiller402 on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 5:36 pm

Im I satisfied with Vip? hell yea when I first started with Vip I only had about 175m and hardly any merchanting experience , now I can proudly say that VIP has helped me make 100m+ and also provided me with alot of knowledge that has helped me become a better merchanter. With Snow as Vip Manager it has made Vip 2x better/profitable Very Happy

Skiller402

Back to top Go down

Post by panda-explosion on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

You know that thing where you predict a rise in an item and make loads? Yeah, thanks to VIP I can do that now. Not buying VIP would be foolish.
'Nuff said.

panda-explosion
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://panda-explosion.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum